Jiuzhaigou Weather in July
The weather is quite comfortable this month and you can almost get a sense for all of the seasons of the year in July. Although it’s the hottest month of the year (with an average temperature of 20 ° C (68 ° F), the temperature differences are great.
Wear a light coat lined with a long-sleeve T-shirt and trousers, as well as comfortable shoes. You’ll definitely need sunscreen to protect your skin from the strong ultraviolet rays.
On the 16th day of the sixth month of the Chinese lunar calendar (starting around the latter ten days of July), a famous temple fair is held in Huanglong County. At the festival, you can experience local culture and gorgeous scenery. Remember to make your travel and hotel reservations early. See our Jiuzhaigou Tours.
Jiuzhaigou Climate Information by Month
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in January
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in February
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in March
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in April
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in May
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in June
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in July
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in August
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in September
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in October
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in November
- Jiuzhaigou Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Jiuzhaigou Weather in July
Apr-Jun is the raining season for Zhangjiajie, while mid of Jul is the hot summer time so it barely rain during that period, even it rains a bit, please rest assure that it does not influence sightseeing much.
Yes, 5 days could cover the essence of Zhangjiajie. Please feel free to e-mail me if you decide to go, along with the information of your tour planning and requirements for hotel standard etc.Delia Xie replied on 2013-06-19
I updated this article on December 14, 2012
See all my travel articles