The Harbin – Mudanjiang High-Speed Railway connects Harbin, capital city of Heilongjiang Province, to the city of Mudanjiang. It is the northernmost high-speed rail line in China. This railway was constructed from 2014 and opened in December, 2018, with a design speed of 250 km/h. High-speed trains from Harbin to Mudanjiang depart from Harbin/Harbin West railway stations and arrive at Mudanjiang Railway Station.
Basic Information of Harbin – Mudanjiang High-Speed Railway
- Distance: 293 kilometers (182 miles)
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours
- Terminals: Chengdu West Railway Station, Ya'an Railway Station
- Number of trains: 6 pairs of daily high-speed trains
Harbin to Mudanjiang High-Speed Train Schedule
(Updated on February 17th, 2020)
|D8507||07:23||09:08||1 h 45 m|
|D119||08:44||10:45||2 h 1 m|
|D8513||09:30||10:58||1 h 28 m|
|G4121||12:01||13:58||1 h 57 m|
|G717||16:58||18:54||1 h 56 m|
1. There are 22 pairs of bullet trains traveling from Harbin to Mudanjiang every day, departing from 05:33 to 20:56, with an average interval time of around 45 minutes. Up-to-date train schedules.
2. These trains operate at different train stations. For example, from Harbin to Mudanjiang, trains depart from depart from Harbin or Harbin West railway stations.
Mudanjiang to Harbin High-Speed Train Schedule
(Updated on February 17th, 2019)
|G8504||07:22||09:10||1 h 48 m|
|G5388||09:17||11:15||1 h 58 m|
|G8516||12:58||14:48||1 h 50 m|
|D8522||16:00||17:51||1 h 51 m|
|D8528||18:28||20:19||1 h 51 m|
|D8534||20:56||22:46||1 h 50 m|
More than 20 bullet trains running from Mudanjiang to Harbin, with the shortest duration of 1.5 hours. The earliest train depart at 05:33 and the lastest train at 20:56. Search for up-to-date high-speed train schedules.