China Winter Holiday Tours 2020/2021
Winter in China doesn't have to mean boring or cold! Imagine: fairy worlds of ice and snow, skiing, mountain snow scenes, sunshine and beaches, tropical rainforest, stunning Tibetan plateau scenery... Get more winter vacation ideas here!
Our recommended china winter tours below will help your plan a memorable winter break in China. Feel free to tell us your requirements and interests. Our experienced travel advisors are ready to tailor-make the ideal china winter holiday for you.
Harbin Ice Festival Tours
Harbin is always the top choice if you are a big fan of ice and snow. The Ice and Snow Festival is held from late December to late February every year. Check out our suggested winter tours including Harbin Ice and Snow Festival and attractive destinations near Harbin. We are happy to tailor-make any of them to create your fairytale winter tour.
- Harbin Ice & Snow Festival
- China Snow Town
China Skiing Tours
Although China is not a classic country for skiing and winter sport, the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games makes us keenly expectant about China's skiing future. The skiing tours below, including top recommended ski resorts: Yabuli Club Med, Taiwoo Town in Zhangjiakou (one of the 2022 Winter Olympics venues), and Bipenggou near Chengdu, will satisfy your desires for skiing in China.
- Yabuli Ski Resort action
- Jilin Rime Island tranquility
Warm Winter-Escape Tours
If you would like to have a warm winter break, we would take you to the deep south of China. Have fun with a sailboat on the tropical ocean, walk with an elephant in the rainforest, or enjoy the warm sunshine on the Yunnan highlands. Just tell us what would interest you for a winter escape. We will customize a trip according to your schedule and interests.
- Hobie sailboat experience
- Private beach
Winter Scenery Tours
Some scenery belongs to winter alone. Sometimes beauty appears when most people leave. Come with us to appreciate stunning wintry views. The recommended tours below will motivate those of you who love the unique landscapes of winter to pack for a winter break.
- Halleluyah Mountain in silver coat
- The world's longest glass-bottomed bridge
- Sunrise and sunset
- Ancient villages
- Glacier and hot spring
- Sichuan hot pot
- Terraced fields
- Ancient Chinese architectures
- Great gorges scenery
- Isolated minority villages
- Explore Mulan's Movie Home
- Feel the History of Gulangyu Island
Travel-Smart China Winter Tours
Winter is the low season for most China tours. Touring China during the low season may be just the thing for you. Fewer (or no) tourist crowds, affording better hotels and flights, or unique winter scenery, festivities, and activities could be what interest you.
- Explore China's past, present, and future
- Visualize the Terracotta Warriors coming alive
- Experience a high-speed train ride
- A full exploration of China's classic sights
- Enjoy a night on the Great Wall
- Relaxing in China's countryside
- Feed a lovely giant panda
- Explore China's classic sights
- Relax on a Yangtze River cruise
China Winter Destinations
The destinations below are recommended for your winter tours. If you haven't found your ideal tour above, here are more options for each destination:
Sunrise and Sunset
The Top History Museum
Winter Travel Tips
China is a vast country, and the weather in winter varies greatly from north to south, east to west. In summary, it is cooler (cold) weather with much less rain. If you like it drier and not hot, winter might be preferable for you, as it is the driest time of the year all over China, particularly in the north, where a few snow flurries are all you'll get. Read more
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies