Great Wall Maps
Great Wall Sections
the longest fully-restored section open to tourists.
the best preserved section of the Great Wall.
steep with many watchtowers and breathtaking views.
known as the First Pass Under Heaven since ancient times.
- Chinese Pinyin: Cháng Chéng
- Location: North China
- Length: 6,260 km (3,890 miles)
- Great Wall Facts »
Great Wall maps include maps of locations of the major sections, and a road map from Beijing to the wall.
Interactive Beijing Great Wall Sections Map
Click on a section name on the sketch map below to view its information page.
Great Wall Sections in China
Click to enlarge (1202x669)
Beijing to the Great Wall Road Map
The Great Wall Around Beijing Map
Badaling Great Wall Map
Mutianyu Great Wall Map
Jiayuguan Great Wall Map
- One-Day Great Wall Tours
- Include transport, entry, tour guide and lunch.
- 4-Day Essence of Beijing Tour A
- See the top sights of Beijing, including the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
- 6-Day Great Wall Hiking Around Beijing Tour
- Includes Mutianyu, Gubeikou, Jinshanling, Simatai and Huangya Pass.
- 8-Day Essence of China Tour – Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai
- See the top sights of China’s Golden Triangle, including the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
- more Great Wall Tours or plan a China tour