There are more than 20 pairs of high-speed trains for passengers to travel from Shenzhen to Fuzhou and Fuzhou to Shenzhen. These trains operate at Shenzhen North Railway Station and Fuzhou / Fuzhou South railway stations, with the travel time of 5 to 5½ hours. A second class ticket costs USD 38 to USD 40.
- Distance: 740 kilometers (460 miles)
- Terminals: Shenzhen North Railway Station (深圳北站), Fuzhou Railway Station (福州站), Fuzhou South Railway Station (福州南站)
- Top speed: 300 km/h (186 kph)
- Duration: 5 – 5½ hours
Shenzhen to Fuzhou High-Speed Train Schedules
(Updated on March 16th, 2020)
|D2294||08:02||13:11||5 h 9 min|
|G1602||08:54||14:29||5 h 35 min|
|D2286||09:58||15:34||5 h 36 min|
|D2298||14:46||20:21||5 h 35 min|
|G1610||15:46||21:05||5 h 19 min|
|D2312||16:44||22:03||5 h 19 min|
|D2330||17:06||22:50||5 h 44 min|
- There are 29 bullet trains from Shenzhen to Fuzhou, departure times are from 06:50 to 17:06. Trains listed in the timetable are some of them. Check out Shenzhen to Fuzhou high-speed train schedules.
- Shenzhen to Fuzhou high-speed trains operate at different train stations in both cities. Please pay attention to the departure / arrival stations of your train when you book train tickets.
Fuzhou to Shenzhen High-Speed Train Schedules
(Updated on March 16th, 2020)
|G1609||08:16||13:30||5 h 14 min|
|D2325||10:22||15:55||5 h 33 min|
|G1601||14:12||19:30||5 h 18 min|
|D3125||15:29||20:34||5 h 5 min|
|D3107||16:22||21:33||5 h 11 min|
|D2281||16:40||21:53||5 h 13 min|
|D2293||17:58||23:01||5 h 3 min|
- There are 29 bullet trains from Fuzhou to Shenzhen, departure times are from 08:16 to 17:58. Trains listed in the timetable are some of them. Check out Fuzhou to Shenzhen high-speed train schedules.
Shenzhen–Fuzhou High-Speed Train Ticket Fares
|Train Type||Business Class||First Class||Second Class|
|G Train||¥839.5 ($120)||¥448 ($65)||¥279.5 ($40)|
|D Train||--||¥414 ($60)||¥259 ($38)|
How to Get to Shenzhen North Railway Station
Shenzhen North Railway Station is one of the major train stations in the city of Shenzhen, which mainly serves high-speed trains to and from the city. It is about 17 kilometers (10 miles) from the city center and the other major train station: Shenzhen Railway Station.
Shenzhen North Railway Station is conveniently connected to metro line 4 and line 6. You can also take city buses No. E14、M340、M352、M353、M354、M365、M477、M566、M567、B730、M572 to other parts of the city.
Shenzhen North Railway Station's address: Minzhi Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen (Chinese: 深圳市龙华区民治街道).
How to Get to Fuzhou Railway Station
Fuzhou Railway Station serves both high-speed trains and normal-speed trains. It has two squares. You can go to the south square to take metro line 1 to and from this station. The north square has bus stands serving city bue No. 2, 5, 10, 20, 22, 51, 55, 69, 75, 100, 106, 121, 127, 133, 159, 178, etc.
Fuzhou Railway Station's address: 502 Hualin Road, Jin'an District, Fuzhou (Chinese: 福州市晋安区华林路502号).
How to Get to Fuzhou South Railway Station
Fuzhou South Railway Station was newly built for bullet trains. It is about 23 kilometers (14 miles) from Fuzhou Railway Station. You can take metro line 1 from Fuzhou South Railway Station to Fuzhou Railway Station and other places of the city. Fuzhou South Railway Station is also the terminus for buses K2, 83, 140, 155, 161, 176.
Fuzhou South Railway Station's address: 1 Zhanqian Road, Lulei Village, Chengmen Town, Cangshan District, Fuzhou (Chinese: 福州市仓山区城门镇胪雷村站前路1号).