15-Day Visa-Free China Travel by Cruise from Shanghai Now Available!
The 15-Day Visa-Free Policy for foreign tour groups entering China by cruise from Shanghai has been taken effect on October 1st, 2016. China Highlights has been authorized and has the right to organize foreign tour groups to visit Shanghai and Beijing Municipality without a visa.
Upon approval by Shanghai immigration inspection authority, if you meet the following conditions, we can declare the 15-Day Visa-Free for you in advance:
- Customers should be organized by China Highlights and the tour group should consist of no less than 2 members.
- Customers should hold valid international travel documents (non-Chinese), primarily passport.
- Customers should enter China from Shanghai by cruise and exit with the same cruise ship, (Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal or Wusongkou Cruise Port).
- Customers should stay in China for no more than 15 days, which starts counting from the next day upon arrival.
- Enter China from Shanghai might call at and leave the country from other port cities in China. However, foreign tour groups should travel as a whole with their cruise ship.
- The areas of activity are confined to Beijing Municipality, Tianjin Municipality, Shanghai Municipality and provinces (including Liaoning, Hebei, Shandong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi and Hainan).
> Read more details of the 15-day visa-free policy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
What information should I provide when I book this service?
1. Transfer to train station/airport: please tell us your train/flight details. We will schedule the best departure time for you. (We suggest you to set off from hotel 3 hours before a domestic flight, or 4 hours before an international flight. For catching a train, set off from hotel 2.5 hours before would be suggested.)
2. Transfer from train station to hotel: normally, there are two exits, about 50-100 meters away from each other. Please tell us your Train No. and Carriage No. so that our driver can meet you at the exit nearest to you.
3. Transfer from cruise port to hotel/airport, the cruise company will designate departure lounge and meeting time for each passenger. That would be better if you can send us your disembark time, we will meet you at the port on your time.
4. Please tell us the correct information of your flight, train, hotel name and address. Our driver won't take any responsibility for transfering to a different hotel or miss you at airport as a result of your wrong information. There will be extra cost for the second service required.
What if my flight is delayed?
We don't charge any additional fees for waiting. Apart from this we also personally monitor each of the flight timings. So, no matter how delayed your flight is, you can always ensure that your driver is waiting for you at the terminal point on arrival.
What if my flight's scheduled time is early or late?
We will charge extra fee US$10 per way if you arrive/depart with an early morning flight or a late night flight.
Duration: Between 10pm and 7am.
How much weight am I allow to take to China? And how much would I have to pay for extra weight?
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of at the rate of 1.5% of the full net airfare per extra kilo. Please confirm with your airlines. Let us know if you're bringing excess/oversize luggage.
What should I do if my China visa expires?
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your travel advisor to show you to the Shanghai Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Shanghai can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, it should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
What is the pick-up and drop-off area in Shanghai?
The hotel pick-up and drop-off area should be within the middle ring road of Shanghai. For further distance there might be an extra cost for the transfer. Your travel advisor will give you a notification about this.
What Makes Us Different
Confident and reliable
We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
Our vehicles are licensed and registered by the Shanghai tourism administration.
Our vehicle will be equipped with baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead. We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years; as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old. In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure. All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
Experienced and Helpful
We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
Our base in Shanghai has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.
Locally-Based for Quick Quality Service
Unlike some other online travel agents who sell tour products made by local travel agents, we built our own branch company in Shanghai in 2010, and since then we have started to make our own unique products. We aim to deliver a high-value tour to every one of our customers. We have more than 50 local staffs in Shanghai to solve your problems on the spot.
Trippest Shanghai Office: +86-13910694045 (24/7 customer service)
Book This Tour