Huangshan Tours - The Yellow Mountains
Listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1990, the Yellow Mountains is one of the most famous and beautiful mountainous areas in China. See the classic attractions, its "Four Wonders": imaginatively-named pines, oddly-shaped rocks, seas of clouds, and hot springs. The ancient villages around can bring you back to the elegant China hundreds of years ago.
We've designed the following Huangshan tours to cater to different needs and interests. All of them are flexible and can be customized to suit your budget and interests.
Best Huangshan Tours (Classic Itineraries)
These are the top Huangshan (The Yellow Mountains) itineraries to visit the highlights of the area. Remember all these Huangshan tour packages can be changed according to your needs.
See the best of the Yellow Mountains, and wander in Hongcun and Tunxi Ancient Street for a scenic and historical tour
Discover the West Grand Canyon and measure the dimensions of Huangshan's beauty with your feet.
This tour is ideal for people desiring to escape to Arcadia from the hustle and bustle of metropolis
Recommended for first-time tourists and mountain lovers. Seize historical culture, visit pandas and explore the most famous mountains.
Insider information for photography lovers and professionals. The itinerary depends on what photos you want to take and when you go.
Spotlight Experiences to Enrich Your Huangshan Tour
We believe an authentic travel experience goes beyond visiting the must-see attractions. We enable you to immerse yourself in local traditions and life. The four experiences listed below give you an idea of what it would be like if you travel with us. Treat them as inspirations. Some of them are not included in the itineraries listed above. If you are interested in any of them, just tell your travel advisor and he/she will add them to your itinerary.
- Appreciate creative oil workshop hotel
- See the coolest countryside bookstore
- Visit the first rural brewpub of China
- Have a relaxing meditation session
- Paint a traditional round fan with ink
- Walk along a beautiful and serene lake
- Taste one of China's eight great cuisines
- Pick fresh vegetables at organic farm
- Participate in making a home-cooked meal
- A new funny way to travel Huangshan
- Get awesome postcards as gifts!
- Create more traveling memories
Trip Notes for Huangshan Travel
The following trip notes are provided for you to plan your Huangshan Tour. Please inquire if you have any questions and our professtional travel consultant will reply within 1 working day.
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies