Guizhou has more than Laoganma chili sauces and Maotai baijiu. There can hardly be a province in China as magical as Guizhou, where centuries-old ethnic civilization and world-leading technical miracles have dramatically fused together.
Guizhou is the provincial home of many of China's of ethnic minorities, yet like any other traditional cultures, some ancient custom is facing challenges on the wane and disappearing.
Our private Guizhou tour gives insight into the diverse minority cultures and beyond it, Guizhou as China's new big data valley and wonderland of picturesque karst landscape is expected to be discovered.
Best Guizhou Tours
The following routes are examples to help you tailor your own Guizhou tour. Tell us what you would like. Our dedicated one to one experts are waiting to create a unique tour to suit your preferences.
- Witness disappearing traditional crafts
- Immerse yourself in colorful minority culture
- Instagram check-in locations
- Mount. Fanjing in Guizhou & Zhangjiajie in Hunan
- The top 3 Miao's important festivals
- Join in celebrating gatherings
- Traditional ethnic customs and urban current trends
- The world's largest radio telescope
- Cool hiking
- Panda keeper program
- Culture experience
- Scientific exploration
- Relax on diverse landscapes
- Minority culture
Trip Notes for Guizhou Travel
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Guizhou and feel free to inquire us if you have any questions.
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies