Guizhou has more than Laoganma chili sauces and Maotai baijiu. There can hardly be a province in China as magical as Guizhou, where centuries-old ethnic civilization and world-leading technical miracles have dramatically fused together.
Guizhou is the provincial home of many of China's of ethnic minorities, yet like any other traditional cultures, some ancient custom is facing challenges on the wane and disappearing.
Our private Guizhou tour gives insight into the diverse minority cultures and beyond it, Guizhou as China's new big data valley and wonderland of picturesque karst landscape is expected to be discovered.
Best Guizhou Tours
The following routes are examples to help you tailor your own Guizhou tour. Tell us what you would like. Our dedicated one to one experts are waiting to create a unique tour to suit your preferences.
- Amazing spring flowers
- Hiking & cave camping
- Minority culture
- Colorful minority culture
- Hidden ancient town
- The UNESCO site-Mt. Fanjing
- Witness disappearing traditional crafts
- Immerse yourself in colorful minority culture
- Ethnic minority culture
- Terraced fields hike
- traditional dress and food
- Relax on diverse landscapes
- Minority culture
- The top 3 Miao's important festivals
- Join in celebrating gatherings
- Learn how to make paper
- Instagram check-in locations
- Mount. Fanjing in Guizhou & Zhangjiajie in Hunan
- Traditional ethnic customs and urban current trends
- The world's largest radio telescope
Trip Notes for Guizhou Travel
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Guizhou and feel free to inquire us if you have any questions.
About China Highlights
Since 1998 we've guided everyone ranging from US presidents, Australian Geographic and retired backpackers. Our goal is to create unique trips that take you off-the-beaten path, helping you discover China in a more authentic way. Our motto: "Discovery Your Way!"
Staycations for expats in Beijing
We are expats living in Beijing, and due to the current epidemic prevention rules, we had to cancel our original plans for a long weekend at the last minute. We contacted China Highlights and they planned a great last-minute staycation for us near the Great Wall. more