Guangzhou maps cover Guangzhou's location in China and South China, the Guangzhou subway, and Canton Fair.
The maps below are ordered from large to small scale. Click on the maps below for a single-page enlarged view and more information.
There is a Google Maps window with the city map-pinned at the bottom of this page. Click on it to scroll around and zoom in.
Guangzhou Canton Fair Map
Other City Maps
View Guangzhou details on Google map
Guangzhou Top Attractions
Guangzhou Top Hotels
Questions and Answers About Guangzhou Maps
General you need not take Chinese currency to China since you can easily exchange you US$ into Chinese RMB in hotels and banks. In US, you can change the money at Bank of China, the rate is fluctuated, it is US$100 equals to CNY611 at present, however, please check accurate rate with staff of the bank.
CeciliaCecilia Peng replied on 2014-03-16
You can go to Gangding wholesale market in Tianhe District or Dashatou wholesale market in Yuexiu District. Subway, bus or taxi are available and easy to find. Good Luck.Christy Luo replied on 2014-03-01
Hello, you could first take a taxi to the Provincial Bus Termical (广东省汽车客运站). The addess is No. 145 Huangshi West Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou (广州市越秀区环市西路145号). There are buses from 6:30a m to 20:50 in every 25 minutes. The ticket is CNY65 per person.Nora Ou replied on 2013-08-18
Thank you for your inquiry.
We here at China Highlights specializes in private tour. We could tailor made the itinerary based on your schedule. However, for a tour starting tomorrow, the time is quite limited. We need to check if there is guide available. Would you please inform some more details before we could offer you more information:
1. Number of people in your group including yourself
2. Length of stay in Guangzhou
3. Places or attraction that you want to visit
4. Class of Hotel: tourist/Deluxe/superior
5. Estimative total budget per person.
We also have some combined tours including Guangzhou. Feel free to check here: http://www.chinahighlights.com/guangzhou/tours.htm
If you need to book the tour for tomorrow, we will need to confirm the tour and complete the payment before 15:30 today. Please reply as soon as possible.Nora Ou replied on 2013-08-12
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Top Things to Do
- Top Places to Shop
- Places to see fall foliage
- Best Guangzhou Camping Sites
- Half Day or One Day in Guangzhou
- Top Free Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Golf Courses