Yangtze Gold 6
Yangtze Gold 6 is a luxury 5-star-international-standard ship, which was launched in June 2012.The ship is 24 meters (79 feet) in width and 150 (492 feet) meters in length, with a capacity of 570 passengers. Facilities are as you would expect from a hotel of the same standard, including a shopping mall, snack shop, cigar bar, Internet cafe, children's playground, outdoor swimming pool, and mini golf course. The bar on the 6th floor provides good views of the river scenery.
The Yangtze Gold 6 can provide you a wonderful cruise experience!
Cruise Highlights of Yangtze Gold 6
Slide the picture to check more
Delightful service during the trip
Immerse yourself in the nice views of the Three Gorges
Shore excursion to Shibao Pagoda
A wide variety of onborad activities
Visit the spectacular Three Gorges Dam
Watch the amazing night show "War Fire of Three Kingdoms"
Itinerary of Yangtze Gold Cruise Line
- From Chongqing to Yichang
- From Yichang to Chongqing
18:00 Board the ship;
20:00 Embarkation Safety briefing;
21:00 Ship depart Chongqing.
08:00-11:00 Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (Included);
16:30-18:00 Shore excursion to Shibao Pagoda (Optional; CNY220 pp);
17:00-18:00 Captain welcoming party
19:30-21:30 Enjoy night performance of "The War Fire of Three Kingdoms" in Zhongxian County (Optional; CNY290 pp);
20:30-21:30 The Three Gorges evening party
08:00-11:00 Shore excursion to White Emperor City in Fengjie County (Optional; CNY 290/pp);
11:00-11:30 Sailing through Qutang Gorge;
13:30-17:30 Boat excursion to the Lesser Three Gorges (Included) and optional tour to the Mini Three Gorges (CNY 150/pp);
17:30-18:30 Sailing through Wu Gorge;
18:30-20:00 Sailing through the western part of Xiling Gorge;
20:30-21:30 Entertainment show.
08:00-11:00 Shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam (Included);
Ship Lift (Optional; CNY 290/pp);
Quyuan Hometown (Optional; CNY 220/pp);
Three Gorges Tribe (Optional; CNY 320/pp);
11:00-12:30 Disembarkation at Maoping, Bus riding to Yichang downtown for leaving.
Select Your Cruise Date
- Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday and Chinese Spring Festival. Contact us for the detail price.
- Accommodations:Double Occupancy (Twin Share)
- Meals on board
- Transfers between Maoping Pier and Yichang Tourist Center.
- Shore excusions listed above (except optional ones)
- Port taxes & Fuel charge
- Cruise Service Charge: the cruise line charges CNY 150 (approximately US $24.00) upon check-in. Please pay onboard in cash or by credit card.
- Optional excursions listed above
- Any optional upgrade supplement upon check-in
- Personal Expenses Onboard such as bar purchases, photographs, laundry service, telephone and etc.
Cabins info on Yangtze Gold 6
- Deck 2
- Deck 3
- Deck 4
- Deck 5
Deluxe Standard Room
- Area: 24㎡
- Beds: Twin beds (2.0m*1.1m)
- Balcony: 2.7㎡
Other Popular Yangtze River Cruise Ships
China Tours with Yangtze Cruise
- See the Great Wall Tastefully Lit at Night
- Make a Terracotta Warrior with Your Own Hands
- Witness the Most Famous Three Gorges of China
- Enjoy the Epitome of Chinese Landscape Paintings
- Explore the Most Beautiful Countryside
- Witness the Magnificent Gorges
- Feed a lovely giant panda
- Explore China's classic sights
- Relax on a Yangtze River cruise