Top Things to Do in Beijing
Beijing, China's capital city, is a modern and sprawling city in north China. Having served as the capital of the country for more than 800 years, Beijing is home to some of the finest remnants of China's imperial past. The interest of visiting Beijing is at one side to explore its glorious past, and at another side to feel its modernity as well as an odd combination of the two. See Beijing Tours to take in all the top sights and activities in Beijing. You can also check out recommended top things to do, attractions and destinations to visit in China
Also read top free things to do in Beijing.
- The Great Wall Tours (Hiking and Trekking)
- Sections of the Great Wall
- Helicopter Tours of the Great Wall
These outdoor markets usually sell a great variety of souvenirs and old arts and crafts.
- How to Plan a Family Tour of Beijing
- Top Free Things to Do in Beijing
- Personal Reminders for Travelers to Beijing
Recommended Beijing Tours More Beijing Tours
Hi Tina, sorry, it is a bit difficult to cover the 3 places you mentioned in one day. Can you extend half a day more? Then I will quote you the price, okay?Whitney Liao Replied on 2013-03-17
Hi Crook, you can take a taxi to get there.Whitney Liao Replied on 2012-12-19
Hi Jasmine, to your questions:
1. For hotels in Beijing, please check here: http://www.chinahighlights.com/hotel/beijing-hotels/
2. In the winter season, all the shops are operating as per normal.
3. You can bring thick coats, sweaters, down jackets, gloves, scarves & caps.
4. 10 days is not too long for exploring the lifestyle/ Culture/Everything there.
5. From Xi''An to Beijing or vice versa, you can check flights here: http://www.chinahighlights.com/china-flights/
and trains here: http://www.chinahighlights.com/china-trains/
6. Our Skype is working everyday, the account is CHT_EDSWhitney Liao Replied on 2012-11-02
The visit to the great wall takes half day itself.
The car and driver rental for one day is USD166 for the great wall.
If you want the driver to transfer you to the airport as well, the cost for the car rental is USD197.
The maximum time using for the car is 8 hours per day.
You will need to get to the airport for check in at 7:25Pm for the international flight check in.
SammiSammi Dai Replied on 2012-10-29
- Beijing Things To Do
- Top Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit Beiing
- Things to Do With Kids