Tianjin Weather in October
In October, the weather is cooling down, and the end of the month is cold. The maximum temperature is 23 °C (73 °F) and the minimum temperate is 6 °C (43 °F). You may need a thick coat for the coolest days; otherwise a sweater and jacket are adequate. Given the large temperature difference between day and night, wear more or less clothing accordingly. Even when the sun is shining, the autumn wind cools things down.
The Gourmet Festival is usually held during October at Drum Street (鼓楼街) in Nankai District. A variety of delicious foods, such as local snacks, special dishes, delicate desserts, etc., are on display for visitors to enjoy. Taste this delicious food in wide streets or small alleys.
October 1 to 7 is National Holiday week in China. During this period, more tourists visit Tianjin. Hotel rates are often higher than usual and tourist attractions are crowded. If you plan to visit Tianjin during this period, book everything in advance. See our Tianjin tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Tianjin for you. See our Tianjin tours.
Tianjin Climate Information by Month
- Tianjin Weather in January
- Tianjin Weather in February
- Tianjin Weather in March
- Tianjin Weather in April
- Tianjin Weather in May
- Tianjin Weather in June
- Tianjin Weather in July
- Tianjin Weather in August
- Tianjin Weather in September
- Tianjin Weather in October
- Tianjin Weather in November
- Tianjin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Tianjin Weather in October
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 27, 2014
See all my travel articles