Huangshan Weather in September
The temperate begins to cool down in September, with low and high temperatures of 18 °C (64.4 °F) and 26 °C (78.8 °F). The average temperature is 16 °C (60.8 °F) during the month, and average rainfall for the month decreases to 180 mm.
Although the temperature is not low, it is still cool on the mountain. Wear a blouse and jeans with a sport jacket if you plan to climb the mountain. Remember to take your umbrella or raincoat as well as sunscreen.
During September, the maple leaves are turning red. Climbing the mountain and enjoying the unique scenery of legendary pines, picturesque rocks, and a sea of clouds during this time is a lot of fun. After that, enjoy the hot springs for a relaxing experience. Mid-autumn day comes in September, and is when you can taste delicious moon cakes and hear beautiful stories and learn about the local culture. See our Huangshan Tours.
Huangshan Climate Information by Month
- Huangshan Weather in January
- Huangshan Weather in February
- Huangshan Weather in March
- Huangshan Weather in April
- Huangshan Weather in May
- Huangshan Weather in June
- Huangshan Weather in July
- Huangshan Weather in August
- Huangshan Weather in September
- Huangshan Weather in October
- Huangshan Weather in November
- Huangshan Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Huangshan Weather in September
Hi Sarah, from Huangshan to Suzhou is about 500km, 11hrs by train.
From Suzhou to Hangzhou is about 160km, 2.5hrs by bullet train.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-05-11
Hi Sarah, thanks for your inquiry.
I've sent you a detailed itinerary about your Hangzhou, Suzhou, Huangshan trip via email, please check it.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Thanks, Whitney
Hi DKL, mid May is a better time to go.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-01-22
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on April 14, 2013
See all my travel articles