Known also as the Nine Villages Valley, the legendary Jiuzhaigou is a natural wonder with rushing waterfalls, blue lakes, deep green trees, several varieties of wildlife and snow-capped mountain.
We've designed the following tours to cater to different needs and interests. All of them are flexible and can be customized to suit your budget and interests.
2. Currently, Jiuzhaigou tours are only available for expats in China.
3. Customers to visit Jiuzhaigou would need to provide following documents: green code, resident permit and work permit.
Best Jiuzhaigou Tour
Visit the most beautiful parts of Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong at your own pace with a smart route.
Enjoy breath-taking view of Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong National Park, without missing classic highlights in Chengdu.
Be amazed by the charms of the mystical Mount Emei, by the scenery in Jiuzhaigou Valley and by China's mascot – the panda
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies
Jiuzhaigou Travel Tips