Xinning to Lhasa Driving Adventure Tour
7-Day Xining, Golmud, Tuotuohe, Nagqu, Dangxiong and Lhasa Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private Car and Driver
- Private Guide
- Flights & Transfers in China
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Phone Rental / Wi-Fi Rental Package
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Luggage Transfers
Summary:Being one of the highest highways in the world, Qinghai-Tibet highway starts from Xining, Qinghai Province. The highway crosses four mountains, namely Kunlun Mountain (4,700 meters), Fenghuo Mountain (4,800 meters), Tangula Mountain ( 5,150 meters at the mountain pass), and Nyainqentanglha Mountain. Driving from Golmud to Lhasa is a challenge and adventure tour you ever experience.
- Tour Summary
- Full Itinerary
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Transport||Today's Activities||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrive in Xining to Golmud||Train No. T164/T165||Airport Transfer (Xining), Train station Transfer (Xining), Train station Transfer (Golmud) [detail]||\|
|Day 2||Golmud to||Kunlun pass to Tuotuo River, Our guide and driver will escort you from Golmud to [detail]||B,L|
|Day 3||to Naqju||Tuotuo River to Naqu, Our guide and driver will escort you from to Naqju [detail]||B,L,D|
|Day 4||Naqju to Dangxiong to Lhasa||Lake Namtso, Our guide and driver will escort you from Naqju to Dangxiong, Our guide and driver will escort you from Dangxiong to Lhasa, Yangpachen [detail]||B,L|
|Day 5||Lhasa||Jokhang Temple, Potala Palace, Barkhor Street [detail]||B,L|
|Day 6||Lhasa||Sera Monastery, Norbulingka, Drepung Monastery [detail]||B,L|
|Day 7||Depart Lhasa||Flight not included||Hotel to airport Transfer (Lhasa) [detail]||B|
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement|
|1 Person||not supplied
No hotels available which meet our required standard
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement|
|1 Person||not supplied||not supplied||$3,539||-|
Tour Class Comparison (Demo for Beijing)
|Superior ( 5 Star )||Deluxe (4 Star)||Economy (4/3 Star)|
|Crowne Plaza Beijing||Sunworld Hotel||Days Inn Forbidden City|
Hotels We Selected for This Tour
Destinations: Xining, Golmud, Tuotuohe, Nagqu, Dangxiong and Lhasa
Tour Length: 7 Days
- A Tibet Travel Permit is required to enter Tibet in addition to a China Visa. The Tibet Tourism Administration has recently indicated that they will tighten the regulations which control the issuance of Tibet Travel Permits. Besides now having to enter Tibet in a group of five people or more of the same nationality, the permit will be issued just 4-5 days before arriving in Lhasa. This means that we are unable to guarantee that a permit to travel will be approved. Also the permit will need to be sent to the place of departure in China for Lhasa by express courier. The additional cost will be 300–400 CNY. Your travel advisor will provide additional information. We apologize for this extra cost. However, it is out of our control.