The Mid-Autumn Festival is the second most important traditional festival in China after Chinese New Year. People here like to extend greetings to their relatives and friends to share the joy of the festival and make happy moments.
Here are 10 popular Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival greetings that will be useful if you don’t know what to say at this festival.
The moon goddess, Chang'E
- 1. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
- 2. Wish you and your family a happy Mid-Autumn Festival
Zhù nǐ hé nǐ de jiārén zhōngqiū kuàilè
- 3. Wishing us a long life to share the graceful moonlight, though thousands of miles apart.
Dàn yuàn rén chángjiǔ, qiānlǐ gòng chánjuān
- 4. A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry Mid-Autumn Festival, bliss, and happiness.
Hàoyuè shǎnshuò, xīngguāng shǎnyào, zhōngqiū jiājié, měimǎn kuàilè!
- 5. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
- 6. The roundest moon can be seen in the autumn. It is time for reunions. I wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Day and a wonderful life.
Mid-Autumn Festival lanterns
- 7. Wish you a perfect life just like the roundest moon in Mid-Autumn Day.
- 8. Happy Mid-Autumn Day! Wish that you go well and have a successful and bright future.
- 9. I want to make a toast. I Wish that the round moon take my best blessing to you. May you have a happy family and a bright future.
- 10. I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on Mid-Autumn Day, be bright and perfect.