Private 4-Day Emperor's Tour of Beijing
Five thousand years of Chinese culture and history come alive. What was it like to be the emperor? How did the emperor spend his summer holidays (before the days of China Highlights)? What was it like to be an ordinary citizen in Beijing?
Explore the emperors'Forbidden City, visit the iconic Temple of Heaven, and relax at the Summer Palace. Take a rickshaw ride through the hutongs. Walk along the Great Wall and savor the flavor of a Beijing roast duck.
- Skip the lines at the famous Forbidden City.
- Enjoy a home-visit to a traditional hutong courtyard house, imagine life in old-time Beijing.
- Discover the beliefs and worship practice of Chinese emperors at the Temple of Heaven.
- Explore the most beautiful section of the Great Wall, where with fewer tourists
- Imagining how the emperor spent his summer holidays at the Summer Palace.
- Enjoy an authentic Beijing roast duck dinner in a time-honored brand restaurant.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Beijing Chaoyang U-Town (TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 5-star) / Novotel Peace Hotel Beijing (with central location, 4-star)
Your private guide will be ready to meet and greet you at the arrivals hall. A comfortable private car (no-smoking) with an experienced driver will transfer you directly to your hotel, where your guide will help you to check-in.
Good to know:
If your arrival flight reaches Beijing late and you would like to depart a little bit later or even at noon on the second day, it is no problem because this is a flexible private tour.
Free time suggestion:
Beijing opera, more commonly known as Peking opera to Westerners, is deemed the national opera of China. The accompanying music, singing, and costumes are all fascinating and artistic. Liyuan Theater is a major place to experience the cultural treasure. Just ask your guide, and he/she will help you obtain tickets.
A. You can decide to start the tour later or earlier during your stay in Beijing according to your arrival or departure flight.
B. You can decide to spend more time in the attractions you like and less time in other attractions, and do the trip without rushing.
We offer two alternative choices on Day3, Please let us know in advance if you prefer option 2.
Option 1: visit the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall at Mutianyu with a round-trip cable car.
Option 2: A day's Great Wall hiking tour at Gubeikou (3 hours, 6km).
A. You can order the dishes as you like in our selected local restaurants as all the included meals are à la carte, while the group tours only offer set menu without any choice.
B. In order to cater for the interests of different customers, we have selected many great restaurants for the included meals, and we could provide various options, such as vegetarian, Muslim, Chinese and Indian restaurants. We are very happy to include your special requests on our reservation form when booking the tour for you.
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||5-star||4-star|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||5-star||4-star|
Note: The above prices are not applicable to Chinese National Holidays.
- Entrance to scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Private guide service from an experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Private transfers between the airport, attractions, and hotels
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Keep connected with our portable Wi-Fi during the sightseeing