The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest sights in the world. Most tourists see the majestic Great Wall by day. Can you imagine, however, what is it like to catch the night views of the Great Wall?
Stay overnight in a beautiful water town at the Simatai section of the Great Wall, and appreciate the stunning views of the Great Wall by night.
Discover the deep secrets of the emperors and concubines of the Ming and Qing dynasties in the Forbidden City.
- See the Simatai wall lit up all along the ridge of the mountains at night.
- Enjoy the spetacularity and original apperance of Great Wall.
- Skip the lines at the world's largest imperial palace — the Forbidden City.
- Get to know what the ancient Chinese emperors’ lives looked like in the Forbidden City.
Our Service Included:
- Our 1-to-1 expert China consultancy with unlimited itinerary changes
- Booking of China internal flights, trains, and cruises, per your preferences
- Your own China-Highlights-trained, versatile and knowledgeable tour guide
- Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Hand-picking of hotels for your requirements
- Hotel breakfasts arranged, and local restaurant lunches ordered, to suit you
- Entry to all attractions on your itinerary, with queues avoided wherever possible
- Our 24-7 helpline for while you are travelling
1. Customizing the Tour — According to Your Needs
This tour is very flexible. You can alter the itinerary, extending or shortening it to suit your price, interests, and schedule.
You can extend it with an extra day in downtown Beijing, visit more attractions such as the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven and Hutongs. If your time is limited, shortening the tour by one day, e.g. without the stay downtown and the visit to the Forbidden City, can also be arranged.
2. About the Tour Price
We arrange one night stay in Gubei Water Town so that you can appreciate the stunning night views of the Great Wall. Since all the hotels in Gubei Water Town have different room rates for weekend and week days, and also for different seasons, the prices may vary according to differen seasons and different dates.