Imagine ancient imperial Beijing and discover Xi'an's 2,000-year-old secrets. See two world wonders – the Great Wall and the Terracotta Warriors. Travel with comfortable private transportation, rest at our hand-picked quality hotels, and discover more with top-class guides at all sites.
- Admire the splendor of the world's largest imperial palace — the Forbidden City.
- Enjoy a home-visit to a traditional hutong courtyard house and learn Chinese calligraphy.
- Walk on the famous section of the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
- Immerse yourself in the mystery of the Terracotta Warriors of Xi'an.
- Enjoy an ancient city perspective by biking or walking on the Ancient Xi’an City Wall.
- Learn how to make a terracotta warrior at a local cave dwelling.
Our Service Included:
- Our 1-to-1 expert China consultancy with unlimited itinerary changes
- Booking of China internal flights, trains, and cruises, per your preferences
- Your own China-Highlights-trained, versatile and knowledgeable tour guide (per city)
- Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Hand-picking of hotels for your requirements
- Hotel breakfasts arranged, and local restaurant lunches ordered, to suit you
- Entry to all attractions on your itinerary, with queues avoided wherever possible
- Our 24-7 helpline for while you are travelling
1. Free Time Suggestions
In Beijing: The Legend of Kung Fu Show is a mix of traditional martial arts and modern theatre. Presenting stunning Kung Fu skills, exquisite ballet and music, this beautiful story has undoubtedly become the most popular Kung Fu show in China. The performance takes place in the Red Theater. There are English subtitles above the stage to keep you up with the story-line. Just ask your guide, and he/she will help you obtain tickets.
In Xi’an: Watch a Tang dynasty (618–907 AD) performance – a song and dance show that remakes the prime time of the Tang dynasty, one of China's most prosperous eras.
2. Customizing the Tour — According to Your Needs
This tour is very flexible. You can alter the itinerary, extending or shortening it to suit your budget, interests, and schedule.
You can extend it by a few days, visiting more areas and attractions, such as Pingyao, Luoyang with Shaolin Temple, Chengdu with pandas or Guilin with the Li River. If your time is limited, shortening the tour by a day in Beijing or Xi’an can also be arranged.
1. Time-saving: Skip the lines at the Forbidden City in Beijing and at the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an. Usually, people have to stand in a queue to buy their tickets and it takes at least half an hour. In order to save time, your tour guide will buy the tickets online in advance so you don't need to stand in a boring long queue.
2. Personal attention: Have special one-on-one time with your personal tour guide during the trip
3. Flexible timing and meals:
A. You can decide to start the tour earlier or later during your stay in Beijing & Xian depending on your arrival or departure flight; and you can decide to spend more time at the attractions you specially like and less time at others, and do the trip without rushing.
B. You can order the dishes you like in our selected local restaurants, as all the included meals are à la carte, while group tours often only offer set menus without any choice. We can provide various options, such as vegetarian, Muslim, Chinese and Indian food.