This tour is especially designed for photography lovers and professionals. Experienced photography guide will lead you to the impressive Guilin landscapes and the famous Li River. Take photos of oddly-shaped rocks and the sea of clouds among Yellow Mountain's hills.
- Specialized English-speaking guide with professional photography experience
- Attractions around Guilin that only serious travelers and shutterbugs can find
- The picturesque scenery and idyllic life around the Li River
- Photograph wide-angle panoramas of the sea of clouds in West Sea Grand Canyon
- Visit charming ancient villages with traditional Chinese architecture and everlasting stories left behind
1.The Best Time to Photograph
Guilin: The prime time for photography in Guilin is from May to October. During these months, the daytime is longer and the light is good, and temperatures are hot or warm. November to February is the low-water season and air is not very transparent.
Huangshan: The Yellow Mountains is suitable for photography all year round, with seasonal beauties. The following recommended time will add more color to your photos:
March to April: Yellow rape flowers start to bloom in spring. The mountains are decorated with red azaleas; the hills are covered by green tea plants and golden blooming yellow rape flowers.
September to October: On the way to the Yellow Mountains, you can see fields filled with golden chrysanthemum. The mountains are dazzled with the changing colors of the plants of the fall season.
December to March of the following year: The top of the Yellow Mountains will be covered with snow and ice from time to time in winter. The mountains turn into a winter wonderland and it’s the best time to photograph the seas of clouds.
2.About the Guide
Our guides are local and experienced, who also good at photographing . They know Guilin and Huangshan Scenic Area just like their own backyard. Based on your strength and weather, our guide will show you the best route for sightseeing and inform you the dangerous parts during the tour. During different seasons of the year, the best position and angle for taking photos vary with the height of the sun. Your guide will show you the best time and locations.
The weather plays a very important role in a photography tour. Your guide is flexible, and can make appropriate changes based on the weather, after a discussion with you. If you encounter some bad weather for photography, your guide will try his/her best to take you to the place best suited to the weather conditions.
4. Reminder—about the Yellow Mountains
West Sea Grand Canyon, Celestial Capital Peak, and Lotus Peak usually close from December to March of the following year due to the snowy weather. The guide will adjust the itinerary to cover other highlights to make the most of your time.
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||4-star|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||4-star|
Note: The above prices are not applicable to Chinese National Holidays.
- Entrance to scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Private guide service from an experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Private transfers between the airport,railway station, attractions, and hotels
- Suggested Hotel accommodation with breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight from Guilin to Huangshan with economic class