Guilin Scenery and Minority Culture Discovery Tour
Explore the fantastic Longji rice terraces, and experience the lifestyle of mountain minorities, a Li River cruise, and the idyllic countryside of Yangshuo.
- Explore the spectacular rice terraces
- Marvel at magnificent rock formations in Reed Flute Cave.
- Take a Li River cruise with fantastic views on the best riverboat
- Enjoy the local sights and relax by biking or walking through the countryside
Upon arrival your local tour guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport with a name plate. If you arrive by train, your local tour guide will meet you with a name plate at the exit of the train station. After meeting your tour guide, he/she will escort you by private vehicle to your hotel. Have a good rest and be ready for the next day's adventure!
The night scenery in Guilin is beautiful and it makes a great way to unwind after a flight. The 'Two Rivers and Four Lakes' in the downtown area offer pleasant lakeside walks and night cruises.
1. Customizing the Tour — According to Your Needs
This tour is very flexible. You can alter the itinerary, extending or shortening it to suit your price, interests, and schedule.
You can extend it with an extra day in Yangshuo, do more activities such as bamboo rafting, Moon Hill climbing, farming activities, etc. If your time is limited, shortening the tour by one day, e.g. without the Yangshuo countryside tour, can also be arranged.
2. The Longji Rice Terraces in Different Seasons
The appearance of the terraces changes with the season – they're filled with pure clear water from the mountains in spring, green during the growing season in summer, golden when the rice is ready to be harvested in autumn, and wonderfully white when it snows in winter.
3. About the Li River Cruise Boats
Currently, either 3-star or 4-star riverboats are available for the Li River cruise. The 3-star boats are lower-priced, but have less-modern facilities. Their seat- spacing is narrower and the lunch on board is simpler.
The 4-star boats are the best. We will only use the relatively new 4-star boats, which serve a buffet lunch.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
|Dec.1 - Mar.31||5-star||4-star|
|Apr.1 - Nov.31|
The above prices are not applicable to the Chinese National Day Holiday and Chinese Spring Festival.
- Li River boat cruise with Chinese buffet lunch on board
- Accommodation with breakfast, free Wi-Fi and service fee
- Private transfers between the airport, attractions, and hotels
- Private local English-speaking tour guide and driver service
- Entrance to attractions listed in the itinerary
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary