Guilin Scenery and Minority Culture Discovery Tour
Explore the fantastic Longji rice terraces, and experience the lifestyle of mountain minorities, a Li River cruise, and the idyllic countryside of Yangshuo.
- Explore the spectacular Longji rice terraces on a mountain village
- Experience unique local ethnic minority culture
- Take a Li River cruise with fantastic views on the best riverboat
- Enjoy the local sights and see the idyllic countryside around Yangshuo
Via bus, flight or train, no matter how you will travel to Guilin, your private guide and driver will be ready and waiting for you with a sign of your name, ensuring a comfortable and efficient transfer.
The night scenery in Guilin is beautiful and it makes a great way to unwind after a flight. The 'Two Rivers and Four Lakes' in the downtown area offer pleasant lakeside walks and night cruises.
1. Customizing the Tour — According to Your Needs
This tour is very flexible. You can alter the itinerary, extending or shortening it to suit your price, interests, and schedule.
You can extend it with an extra day in Yangshuo, do more activities such as bamboo rafting, Moon Hill climbing, farming activities, etc. If your time is limited, shortening the tour by one day, e.g. without the Yangshuo countryside tour, can also be arranged.
2. The Longji Rice Terraces in Different Seasons
The appearance of the terraces changes with the season – they're filled with pure clear water from the mountains in spring, green during the growing season in summer, golden when the rice is ready to be harvested in autumn, and wonderfully white when it snows in winter.
3. About the Li River Cruise Boats
Currently, either 3-star or 4-star riverboats are available for the Li River cruise. The 3-star boats are lower-priced, but have less-modern facilities. Their seat- spacing is narrower and the lunch on board is simpler.
The 4-star boats are the best. We will only use the relatively new 4-star boats, which serve a buffet lunch.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
|Dec.1 - Mar.31||5-star||4-star|
|Apr.1 - Nov.31|
The above prices are not applicable to the Chinese National Day Holiday and Chinese Spring Festival.
Our Service Included:
- Our 1-to-1 expert China consultancy with unlimited itinerary changes
- Booking of China internal flights, trains, and cruises, per your preferences
- Your own China-Highlights-trained, versatile and knowledgeable tour guide
- Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Hand-picking of hotels for your requirements
- Hotel breakfasts arranged, and local restaurant lunches ordered, to suit you
- Entry to all attractions on your itinerary, with queues avoided wherever possible
- Our 24-7 helpline for while you are travelling