Real Interaction with Picturesque and Idyllic Guilin
5 Days Guilin Tour with Moderate Hiking
The best way to explore a picturesque and idyllic place like Guilin is just to feel the land with your feet and see it with your own eyes. When you replace typical tour activities like driving or taking a cruise with hiking and climbing, you will be able to slow down and take in the beauty around you instead of just passing quickly by.
On this 5-day Guilin tour, you will drop the 'set menu' made for ordinary tourists and go beyond the popular sites. Take a moderate hike in the terraced fields and alongside the picturesque Li River.
Tour 'Wow' Points
Climb to the Top of a Karst Hill for Fairytale Views on Earth
Skip the touristy boat cruise and take a hike on the most beautiful section of Li River. Feel the power of nature from the peak and get a God's Eye View of the surrounding landscape.
Enjoy the View of Terraced Fields on a Less-Travel Path
Go beyond the popular spots and get off the beaten path in a less crowded ancient village.
Have Fun while Kayaking
Explore the peaceful down section of Li river on a kayak. This adventure can be taken at your own pace whether you want to paddle hard or just float along and enjoy the scenery.
We Fix the Uncertainty & Concern:
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help guide you to get the required travel documents.
- Offer the best options when last minute changes occur.
- Promise full refund for any reason when canceling before your arrival day.
Tourist Trap? Never Happens with Us:
- You control the pace of the trip and won't be pushed.
- No time or money wasted in commission shops.
- No no-shows or risky bookings with one-man companies.
Finish Your Booking in as Quick as 1 Day
10000+ Travelers Say
Best experience ever!
Our tour guide Mervyn was extremely knowledgeable. We had to change our plans due to a virus closure and she found other activities that we loved! By the end of the trip we felt like we had made a close friend and would enjoy spending time together again.
Angela T from US, July, 2020
Itinerary Quick Look
Here is a suggested itinerary. We are happy to customize a tour according to your interests.
Free to explore the city
Day tour to the Longji Rice Terraces and hike from Ping'an Village to Longji Ancient Village.
Hike along the Li River (6 km) and up Xianggong Hill. Walk around Liandaowan village near Xingping or bike along the Yulong River in the afternoon.
Kayak in Yangshuo then visit Fuli ancient town and learn to make a traditional painted fan.
—the Icing on the Cake
Boutique hotels are recommended to enrich your travel experience.
- Private air-conditioned business car with big windows and ample space
- English speaking local guide
- Activities, hotels, and meals listed in the itinerary
- 24/7 helpline for while you are traveling