Time-Smart Xi'an Essence Tour
One Day Round-Trip from Shanghai to Xi'an
This tour is designed for people who are keen to see the Terracotta Warriors but have very limited time. Round-trip flights are arranged.
- Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and appreciate the thousands of life-size statues there that have existed for over 2,200 years
- Enjoy cycling on the Ancient City Wall to hear the echo of history
Schedule for Reference
Our service includes
- Our 1-to-1 expert China consultancy with unlimited itinerary changes
- Booking of China internal flights, trains, and cruises, per your preferences
- Your own China-Highlights-trained, versatile and knowledgeable tour guide
- Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Entry to all attractions on your itinerary, with queues avoided wherever possible
- Our 24-7 helpline for while you are travelling
You will start the day with an early flight from Shanghai to Xi'an. Your Xi’an tour guide will be ready to meet you at the arrivals hall. Prepare to explore the essence of Xian!
First we will drive to see the Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Just after alighting from your modern transportation, you’ll enter a building and see the incredible underground army of over 7,000 soldiers, horses, chariots, and archers. You’ll feel as if you’re in another world! Your guide will introduce the history of Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of Qin, and you will also see some warrior-statues under repair.
After lunch at a popular local restaurant, drive to the Xi’an downtown and have a walk on the Ancient City Wall. If you like, ride a bike to stretch your legs even more and to see even more! The view of the city from the wall is great, and in the afternoon you can get some good photos of the modern city with ancient wall.
After the Ancient City Wall, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Shanghai, to end this memorable tour.
Customizing the Tour - According to Your Needs
This tour is very flexible. You can alter the itinerary, extend or shorten it to suit your schedule. For example, you can extend 1 day to see more of Xi’an, such as the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Shaanxi History Museum. If time permits, don’t miss the local snacks in the Muslim Quarter!
Your personal tour guide will accompany you throughout the tour, providing guidance and local knowledge. He/she will be ready and willing to help you solve any problems that may arise while on the tour.
More Trip Information
Want to learn more about this trip? Please click here to see details about traveling in China, booking, payment and responsible travel.