5-Day Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou Bullet Train Tour
This tour offers a chance to see the 3 most important cities of the Yangtze Delta: Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou. Connecting by bullet train, enjoy ancient and modern Shanghai, cruise on the romantic and heavenly West Lake, and stroll through ancient Chinese culture in Suzhou gardens and Tongli Watertown.
- Take the bullet train to explore Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou.
- Catch a bird’s-eye view of the city on the 360° glass viewing platform of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
- Enjoy a relaxing boat-trip on West Lake and visit the beautiful island there.
- Appreciate the elaborate designs at classical Chinese gardens in Suzhou.
- Visit Tongli Watertown, the Venice of the East; smaller than Venice, yet exquisite and with some unique attractions.
Your private guide will be waiting for you at the airport arrivals hall or train station. An experienced driver with a comfortable vehicle (non-smoking) will be ready to escort you to your hotel. Your guide will help with your hotel check-in. Have a good rest to prepare for your trip the next day.
If you still have surplus energy in the evening, you can stroll along Nanjing Road, Shanghai’s most popular pedestrian street. Or walk along the Bund to get a feel for Shanghai’s magnificent modern nightlife.
Night View of the Bund
Our service includes
- Our 1-to-1 expert China consultancy with unlimited itinerary changes
- Booking of China internal flights, trains, and cruises, per your preferences
- Your own China-Highlights-trained, versatile and knowledgeable tour guide
- Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Hand-picking of hotels for your requirements
- Hotel breakfasts arranged, and local restaurant lunches ordered, to suit you
- Entry to all attractions on your itinerary, with queues avoided wherever possible
- Our 24-7 helpline for while you are travelling
Customizing the Tour — According to Your Needs
This tour is very flexible. You can alter the itinerary, and extend or shorten it to suit your schedule.
For example, you can add activities in the first day, or remove some attractions.
144-Hour Visa-Free Transit Policy
A short stay (up to 6 days) in Shanghai and the surrounding cities is more convenient now as there is no need for a visa.
It's permissible to stay within the administrative areas of Shanghai Municipality, Jiangsu Province, and Zhejiang Province for up to 144 hours. Contact us to know more.