See the most beautiful attractions of Zhangjiajie, featuring pristine natural scenery of grotesque peaks, clear water, and dense forests. Grasp the chance to visit the world's longest and highest glass-bottomed bridge- the Grand Canyon Glass Bridge. We will help you make the best use of your time and energy to see the essence of this World Heritage Site, and see in person why it inspired Avatar's Hallelujah Mountain.
- Peculiar sandstone peaks - the closest thing on earth to the Hallelujah Mountains
- Newly discovered Yangjiajie Scenic Area with a mountain fort
- The world's longest cable car to Tianmen mountain top
- Glass walkway suspended at 1,430 meters high
- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride at crystal-clear Baofeng Lake
- Visit the world-record-holding Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge!
Our service includes
- Our 1-to-1 expert China consultancy with unlimited itinerary changes
- Booking of China internal flights, trains, and cruises, per your preferences
- Your own China-Highlights-trained, versatile and knowledgeable tour guide
- Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Hand-picking of hotels for your requirements
- Hotel breakfasts arranged, and local restaurant lunches ordered, to suit you
- Entry to all attractions on your itinerary, with queues avoided wherever possible
- Our 24-7 helpline for while you are travelling
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||5-star||4-star|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||5-star||4-star|
1. The above prices are not applicable to weekends and Golden Weeks.
2. The price above is based on the number of adults (age≥12). Cost for Children (age≤11) is the same as adults. Babies and toddlers (under 2 years of age) are free.
Most flights land in Zhangjiajie in the evening. Upon arrival your local tour guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport with a name plate. If you arrive by train, your local tour guide will meet you with a name plate at the exit of the train station.
After meeting your tour guide, he/she will take you by private van and driver to your hotel. Have a good rest and be ready for the next day's adventure!
Good to know
To avoid waiting in long queues, our tour guide will suggest the best time to start the day, and might suggest you get up early or alter your attraction schedule. Please kindly understand and cooperate.
Mountains in Zhangjiajie
This tour is very flexible. You can alter the itinerary, extend or shorten it to suit your price, interest, and schedule.
You can extend it with an extra day to Fenghuang Ancient Town, where the daytime is picturesque and charming, and the night is lively; or with an extra day to the city of Changsha; or add one more day to discover more at the National Park (the entrance ticket is valid three days). If your time is limited, shortening by one day can also be arranged.
For a multi-city tour, we would recommend combining Zhangjiajie with Guilin (mountain and water scenery), Yangtze River cruise (relaxing cruise on the Yangtze River) or Guizhou (ethnic minority villages). Feel free to tell us your interest and idea.
Weekend Travel Idea for EXPATS, business people, etc.
If you live in China and have very limited time, but still want to explore Zhangjiajie, here is a suggested concentrated itinerary:
Friday night: Most flights land in Zhangjiajie in the evening, so you can take an evening flight after work. Cities with direct evening flights to Zhangjiajie: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Guilin, and Kunming.
Saturday: See the highlights of Zhangjiajie: Yuanjiajie and Tianzi Mountain.
Sunday: Tianmen Mountain and Zhangjiajie departure