Chinese New Year Quotes
As common in any festival or holiday, saying festive greetings and wishing well to others is in very good taste, particularly in the Chinese New Year. There are many common Chinese New Year greetings and sayings that most people repeat around this holiday season.
In China, there are dozens of beautiful Chinese New Year quotes that people may use to send as cards or messages, or to say out during a toast in the Chinese New Year reunion dinner.
Check out these 10 deep and meaningful Chinese New Year quotes that are bound to impress everyone, and show them that you care!
1. "Wish New Year happiness all year four seasons always there."
Yuàn xīnnián de kuàilè yīniánsìjì cháng zài.
May the joy of New Year be with you throughout the year.
2. "Wish you all of New Year dreams all become real."
Yuàn nǐ suǒyǒu de xīnnián mèngxiǎng dōu chéngzhēn.
Hoping all your New Year dreams come true.
3. "Four seasons at peace pass prosperous year."
Sì jì píng'ān guò wàng nián.
Wishing you four seasons of peace and a flourishing year.
4. "Respectfully congratulate new joy, wish body fit, career thriving."
Gōnghè xīnxǐ, zhù shēntǐ jiànkāng, shìyè fādá.
Happy New Year, wishing you good health and success.
5. "Give you my unending new blessings. Let them become our eternal friendship's new commemoration."
Gěi nǐ wǒ wújìn de xīn de zhùfú, ràng tāmen chéngwéi wǒmen yǒnghéng yǒuyì de xīn de jìniàn
I give you endless good wishes. Let them serve as fresh remembrance of our eternal friendship.
6. "New Year is this beautiful time: stove fire flaming, stove fire flaming, flowers fragrant, strong wine floating scent, earnest well wishes, beautiful memories, conjugal love daily renews. Even if not have everything, just need to have love then enough."
Xīnnián shì zhèyàng měihǎo de shíguāng: Lú huǒ xióngxióng, huā er fēnfāng, chúnjiǔ piāo xiāng, yīnyīn zhùfú, měihǎo huíyì, ēn’ài rì xīn. Jíbiàn méiyǒu yīqiè, zhǐyào yǒu ài biàn zú yǐ.
New Year is such a wonderful time: the scent of flowers and wine, deep words, fond memories, and strengthened bonds. But even without all of it, as long as we have love it's enough. (*A great wish for a loved-one or partner)
7. "Wish bright festive New Year candlelight soft all year through every day day night night."
Yuàn míngliàng xǐqìng de xīnnián zhúguāng wēnnuǎn yī nián zhōng de měigè rìrìyèyè.
May the bright glow of the New Year candle warm your days the whole year through.
8. "At this joyful period give you my true blessing and cordial thoughts, wishing you this year's New Year compared to last year more bright."
Zài zhè huānlè de shíjié gěi nǐ wǒ zuì zhēn de zhùfú hé qīnqiè de sīniàn, yuàn nǐ jīnnián de xīnnián bǐ wǎngnián gèng cuǐcàn.
In the season of joy, I present my sincerest wishes and kindest thoughts. May this new year outshine the previous ones.
9. "Five grains abundant harvest, big wealth big honor, luck as you wish, wind harmonious rain favorable."
五谷丰收， 大富大贵。 吉祥如意， 风调雨顺。
Wǔgǔ fēngshōu, dàfù dàguì, jíxiáng rúyì, fēnɡ diào yǔ shùn.
Successful harvest of the grain, with great prosperity and earnings. Good fortune as desired, with timely wind and rain. (*A common wish for farmers)
10. "New Year is most jubilant of days... because not need to go to work."
Xīnnián shì zuì xǐqìng de rìzi... Yīnwèi bùyòng shàngbān！
New Year's is the most joyous time… because we don't need to work! (A funny/witty saying to lighten up the mood at work)
Chinese New Year Quote for 2021: "Wish you Ox year lucky."
Zhù nǐ niú nián jíxiáng!
China Highlights would like to use this chance to wish everyone a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year, and may it be filled with plenty of exciting adventures and new experiences!