Essential Huangshan Trip
2 Days Essential Huangshan Weekend Tour
If you are looking for an easy tour and to escape from the noisy and crowded metropolis, this tour is the best bargain for you! A time-smart and great value 2-day Huangshan trip is now offered to see the natural miracle of the Yellow Mountains and the ancient Hongcun Village.
The essence of traditional Chinese ink painting is found in Yellow Mountain, where it originated. It was also the filming location for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - the winner of the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film.
- Early bird discount: Benefit from 30 entry tickets (worth $822), offered freely if book a Huangshan tour before March
- Downtown hotel: There's no need to transport your luggage up the mountains
- Leisurely pace: Don't worry about your muscles aching the next day
- Handpicked route: See the highlights of the Yellow Mountains and Hongcun Village
- Customizable tour: Any part of this tour can be tailored to suit you
We suggest you arrive in Huangshan before lunch. Your private guide and driver will be ready and will ensure you have a comfortable and efficient transfer after your arrival.
You will continue to one of China's most beautiful ancient villages, Hongcun Village, where layer after layer of white walls and black tiles will impress you.
After that, you will be transferred to Tunxi Old Street (about 1 hour's drive). There, you can enjoy a leisurely walk among the unique buildings and look around to search for a bargain.
To ensure an easy pace, we suggest a late return after dinner.
Set out at about 7am, then start your hike to the Yellow Mountains without worrying about heavy luggage. The best way to appreciate the magnificent Yellow Mountains from a bird’s-eye view is to take a cable car ride (a round-trip cable car ride is included).
See the highlights, which are at the back of the Yellow Mountains. Go all the way up and gaze at the horizon over the sea of clouds in Beginning-to-Believe Peak (1,668 meters), then enjoy the famous natural wonder of Stone Monkey Watching the Sea on Lion Peak (1,690 meters). Continue hiking and look down at the Avatar-like rock peaks at West Sea Grand Canyon (the canyon usually closes in winter). Then take some great photos and take a cable car ride back down.
Two hours before your boarding time, sit back and relax as your private driver and guide take you to the airport. They will accompany you to the check-in area and say goodbye at the security gate.
Our Service Includes:
- One-to-one consultancy with our travel expert
- Versatile and knowledgeable local guides
- Your own chauffeur and comfortable vehicle
- Hand-picked hotels to suit your preferences
- Hotel buffet breakfasts and local restaurant lunches
- Entry to all attractions on the itinerary
- The booking of internal transportation per your preferences
- A 24/7 helpline while you are traveling
1. Please inquire about and book your 2020 Huangshan tour before the end of February to secure your free tickets (only 30 tickets are available).
2. Feel free to add on other sites and destinations to extend your tour, or to remove aspects of it - any part of the route can be customized.
3. The above prices are not applicable for national holidays.