Hangzhou to Nanjing high-speed trains run frequently with the travel time of 1 to 4 hours. More than 130 pairs of high-speed trains travel between Hangzhou / Hangzhou East railway stations and Nanjing / Nanjing South railway stations. Business / first / second class costs USD 53 / USD 29 / USD 17 respectively.
- Distance: 280 kilometers (174 miles)
- Terminals: Hangzhou Railway Station (杭州站), Hangzhou East Railway Station (杭州东站), Nanjing Railway Station (南京站), Nanjing South Railway Station (南京南站)
- Duration: 1 – 4 hours
Hangzhou to Nanjing High-Speed Train Schedules
(Updated on March 16th, 2020)
|G1874||07:08||08:41||1 h 33 min|
|G594||08:16||09:47||1 h 31 min|
|G590||09:18||10:39||1 h 21 min|
|G7650||10:22||11:45||1 h 23 min|
|G56||12:47||14:19||1 h 32 min|
|D2192||16:16||17:56||1 h 40 min|
|G1668||21:08||22:36||1 h 28 min|
- Hangzhou to Nanjing bullet trains operate at different train stations in both cities. Please pay attention to which railway station your train departs from / arrives at when you book train tickets.
- Check out Hangzhou to Nanjing high-speed train schedules.
Nanjing to Hangzhou High-Speed Train Schedules
(Updated on March 16th, 2020)
|G1509||07:00||09:32||2 h 32 m|
|G7645||09:03||10:43||1 h 40 m|
|G7669||12:32||13:58||1 h 26 m|
|G7751||15:42||17:05||1 h 23 m|
|G3171||18:18||19:47||1 h 29 m|
|G45||19:53||21:23||1 h 30 m|
|G1873||21:37||22:59||1 h 22 m|
- Nanjing to Hangzhou bullet trains operate at different train stations in both cities. Please pay attention to which railway station your train departs from / arrives at when you book train tickets.
- Check out Nanjing to Hangzhou high-speed train schedules.
Hangzhou–Nanjing High-Speed Train Ticket Fares
|Train Type||Business Class||First Class||Second Class|
|G Train||¥371 ($53)||¥198 ($29)||¥117.5 ($17)|
|D Train||¥152 ($22)||¥95 ($15)|
Hangzhou–Nanjing Normal-Speed Trains
Besides high-speed trains, there are also normal-speed trains traveling between Hangzhou and Nanjing. They run at a lower speed than high-speed trains with the travel time of 4 to 8 hours. Soft sleeper, hard sleeper and hard seat costs USD 29, USD 20 and USD 10, respectively. Sleeper classes are recommended if you take a normal-speed train.
There are four pairs of normal-speed trains that run overnight. They are a good alternative choice if you need to depart during night and can also save you a night's hotel bill.
1.High-speed trains are recommended for this trip due to its frequency, high-speed and short travel time. It makes a one-day-tour easier between two cities. Besides, bullet trains are better equipped and provide more comfortable travel experience.
2. High-speed trains operate at different train stations in both sides. It is more convenient to choose a train that operates at the train station that is closer to your hotel.
- In the city of Hangzhou, Hangzhou Railway Station is closer to the city center than Hangzhou East Railway Station. But both stations are well connected by metro line 1 and 4.
- In Nanjing, Nanjing South Railway Station and Nanjing Railway Station operate bullet trains to Hangzhou. Both train stations can be reached by metro line 1 and 3 and city buses.