Hassle-Free China Visas
Confused by complicated China visa rules? It can be easier than you imagine! With China Highlights’ Hassle-Free Visa Service, you can sit back and leave the troubles to us. Send us an inquiry now to find out what type of visa you need!
From now on, travelers who enter China at selected cities with China Highlights can benefit from our "Hassle-Free Visa".
All you need to do is provide us a photo of your passport and make sure there are at least 2 people in your party, and we’ll handle your visas.
If your tour does not meet the "Hassle-Free Visa" requirements, our visa expert will advise you of the best solution according to your situation and help to make your visa application as easy as possible.
Recommended Hassle-Free Visa Tours
- Great Wall and Forbidden City
- Local Food and Terra Cotta Warriors
- Exquisite sights - traditional Chinese gardens
- Lavish city & water town charm - visit the Oriental Venice
- Classic & rural China - cook bamboo tube rice by terraced fields
- Feed a panda - be a panda keeper for a day
- Deluxe Yangtze cruise - Relax in the awesome Three Gorges
- Travel smart - avoid crowds and rush hour traffic
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies
Hassle-Free Visa Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the hassle-free visa, there must be at least 2 people in your group and all members must have the same nationality and same flights to and from China.
Some nationalities are not compatible with the hassle-free visa requirements. Please inquire for details.
The "hassle-free visa" might be stopped at short notice due to a change of immigration policy. In that case, we will assist you with a normal visa application or utilize a suitable transit without visa (TWOV) policy.
Visa application results depend on Chinese embassy decisions. China Highlights takes no responsibility for rejected applications (however in 3 years of applying we have a 100% success rate so far).
- 1-to-1 travel expert
- Vaccinated guides
- Private Rides
- No crowds
- Exclusive Exciting Experiences
- No cancellation fee
- Free changes