One-Day Hong Kong Disneyland Tour Package (Ticket-Line-Skipping and Worry-Free)
Meet your favorite Disney characters, enjoy exciting rides, and watch amazing live shows at Hong Kong Disneyland. Step into Disneyland and fantasy comes to life. We take care of tickets and transfers to save your time and energy (no lining up for tickets).
- Tour Code: HKSIC-49
- Tour Duration: 9 hours
- Highlights: one-day general admission ticket, round-trip seat-in-coach transfer (designated hotels from/to Disneyland)
- Departure Time: approx. 9:50am to 10:30am (times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions)
The tour coach will pick you up at the designated hotels. Please go to one of the hotels by yourself if you are not already staying at one of them. One day before departure, you will get a fax with detailed information about the collection time and place (and directions if there is no free pick up service at your hotel), the itinerary, sightseeing information, and emergency number of the tour operator in your hotel in Hong Kong.
After collection, you will be transferred directly to Disneyland and start the magical tour. This tour package includes the designated hotels pick-up and drop-off with a guided service, air-conditioned coach group transfer, and Hong Kong Disneyland 1-day admission ticket with information provided. You will make your own arrangements inside the park.
The Hong Kong Disneyland Park Ticket covers all available rides, shows, and resort shuttles. The return time is subject to change according to the time of the "Disney in the Stars" fireworks released by Hong Kong Disneyland. The return coach will arrive for pick-up 45 minutes after the fireworks. Your guide and coach will drop you off at the same hotel you were collected from.
Our Service Includes:
- One-to-one consultancy with our travel expert
- Versatile and knowledgeable local guides
- Your own chauffeur and comfortable vehicle
- Hand-picked hotels to suit your preferences
- Hotel buffet breakfasts and local restaurant lunches
- Entry to all attractions on the itinerary
- The booking of internal transportation per your preferences
- A 24/7 helpline while you are traveling
1. About the Booking
Confirmation will be received within one working day, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within two working days, subject to availability.
2. Proof of Age
Proof of age will be requested from all guests prior to admission into the park.
3. Special Notes for a Seat-in-a-Coach Tour
1) A seat-in-coach tour minimizes costs because expenses are shared among a larger group.
2) Seat-in-coach tours are operated by local business partners of China Highlights around China. China Highlights chooses business partners by strict quality standards. The service of a seat-in-coach tour may not always be as considerate as that of a private tour.
3) A seat-in-coach tour usually consists of more than five people. You will have a local guide and use a 24-or-45-seat air-conditioned coach. We will pick you up at some appointed hotels at an appointed time. In contrast, a private tour provides a private car and guide, and we will pick you up at your hotel.
4. Cancellation Policy
If we are not able to implement the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other condition we are not able to foresee and avoid, we will inform you at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions, and the final bill shall be settled based on the service we actually provide.
Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.