Currently, two pairs of high-speed trains operate daily between Chongqing and Jinan. The journey duration on one of these is over 12 hours, which is quite a long time. If you can find a good discount for a flight, you could also consider this option.
- Distance: 1,786-2,129 kilometers (1,110-1,323 miles)
- Terminals: Chongqing West Railway Station / Chongqing North Railway Station, Jinan West Railway Station / Jinan Railway Station
- Duration: 11½-13 hours
- Main stops: Chengdu, Mianyang, Xi’an, Luoyang, Zhengzhou, Xuzhou
Chongqing to Jinan Train Schedules
(Updated on May 10th, 2023)
|K16||12:01||15:27 (next day)||27h 26m|
Please note: The timetable is just for your reference.
If you want up-to-date schedules, you can use the search tool at the top of this page or search via our China Highlights train ticket service.
Jinan to Chongqing Train Schedule
(Updated on May 10th, 2023
|K15||08:08||10:59 (next day)||26h 51m|
Chongqing to Jinan High-Speed Train Ticket Fares
For High-Speed Train
|Business Class||First Class||Second Class|
|US$417 (CNY2,881)||US$218 (CNY1,508.5)||US$136 (CNY941)|
For Normal-Speed Overnight Train
|Soft Sleeper||Hard Sleeper||Hard Seat|
|US$383 (CNY2,644)||US$193 (CNY1,332.5)||US$120 (CNY826.5)|
Please pay attention to the railway stations. Although there are only two pairs of trains, there are four different railway stations.
You can also consider taking a flight. Over 10 pairs of flights operate between Chongqing and Jinan every day and the journey duration is about 2 hours. The full airfare is about 1,340 CNY (192 USD).
It is about 20 kilometers (12 miles) from Chongqing West Railway Station to the downtown area. Use the following public transportation to get to the station:
- Public buses: 203, 213, 222, 325, 441, 473, 499, 526, 0495, and T033
- High-speed express buses: G01, G02, G03, G07, G08, and G09