Hong Kong Island is the heart of Hong Kong; it’s home to the most high-profile tourist sites, historical sites, mountain ranges, and shopping areas. Choose from our private tours or seat-in-a-coach tours according to your preference.
- Tour Name: Half-day Seat-in-Coach Tour to Hong Kong Island
- Tour Code: HKSIC-21
- Tour Duration: 5 hours
- Highlights: Victoria Peak (one-way Peak Tram), Aberdeen, Stanley Market, TSL Jewelry Factory
- Departure Time: Morning Tour: 7:50am to 8:40am / Afternoon Tour: 12:50pm to 1:40pm (times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions)
- Departure Hotels: Designated hotels at Tsimshatsui,Causeway Bay or Queensway. Check trip note for details.
- Entrance to scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Transport between attractions with an air-conditioned coach (24 seats/45 seats), including collection and return to appointed boarding hotels
- English-speaking local guide
- One-way Peak Tram ride
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen (payable direct to the operator during the tour)
Price Per Person in US Dollars
|Adults & Children (age≥2)||$59|
The tour coach will pick you up at the designated hotels. Please go to one of the hotels by yourself if you are not already staying at one of them. One day before departure, you will get a fax with detailed information about the collection time and place (and directions if no there is no free collection at your hotel), the itinerary, sightseeing information, and emergency number of the tour operator in your hotel in Hong Kong.
The tour will start from the famous Victoria Peak, which has a beautiful landscape and is now becoming a high-level residential area. A one-way Peak Tram trip is included. It goes from the bottom to the top in 8 minutes and is an interesting way to see the skyscrapers in the city.
Then explore the special fishermen’s living area — Aberdeen. Aberdeen has become a world-famous travel spot for its fishing village customs and seafood. If you would like a close-up look at this unusual way of life, you can take a sampan ride (for an extra fee of USD10–12/HKD60).
Then go to Stanley Market, a street market near the beach. Once a fishing village, Stanley Market is now a great destination for purchasing various goods, including Chinese-style works of art, silk fabric, antiques, and king-size clothes. The last stop is TSL Jewelry Factory, where you can choose nice jewels of good quality.
After the tour, you will be returned to the hotel where you were collected from.
1. About the Booking
Confirmation will be received within one working day, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within two working days, subject to availability.
2. About Pick-up and Drop-off
The tour coach will pick you up from and drop you off to the following hotels. Time scheulde is for refference. The tour guide will contact you to up-date pick-up time in advance.
For clients who will make their own way from HK airport to downtown to join with SIC tour, they could take MTR station from Airport to HK Station or Kowloon Station or do inter-change proceed to Tsimshatsui or Causeway Bay or Queensway.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to where you were picked up.
|Morning Tour||Afternoon Tour|
|Tsimshatsui||The Salisbury YMCA of Hong Kong Hotel||08:20am||12:55pm|
|The Kowloon Hotel||08:25am||12:55pm|
|Holiday Inn Golden Mile hotel||08:35am||01:10pm|
|Causeway Bay||Park Lane Hong Kong Hotel||08:00am||01:10pm|
|The Excelsior Hong Kong Hotel||08:00am||01:10pm|
|Queensway||Conrad Hong Kong Hotel||08:00am||01:15pm|
|Hong Kong Island Shangri-la Hotel||08:00am||01:15pm|
|JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong||08:50am||01:25pm|
|HK Station||Four Seasons Hong Kong Hotel||09:00am||01:35pm|
3. Special Notes for a Seat-in-a-Coach Tour
1) A seat-in-coach tour minimizes costs because expenses are shared among a larger group.
2) Seat-in-coach tours are operated by local business partners of China Highlights around China. China Highlights chooses business partners by strict quality standards. The service of a seat-in-coach tour may not always be as considerate as that of a private tour.
3) Visiting one or two shops or markets is always included in a seat-in-coach tour, but there is no pressure to buy if you are not interested. In general, customers will spend about 20-30 minutes there. If some members in the group are interested and it may spend more 15 minutes there.
4) A seat-in-coach tour usually consists of more than five people. You will have a local guide and use a 24-or-45-seat air-conditioned coach. We will pick you up at some appointed hotels at an appointed time. In contrast, a private tour provides a private car and guide, and we will pick you up at your hotel.
4. Cancellation Policy
If we are not able to implement the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other condition we are not able to foresee and avoid, we will inform you at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions, and the final bill shall be settled based on the service we actually provide.
Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.