One Day Hong Kong Ocean Park Tour Package (Ticket-Line-Skipping and Worry-Free)
Ocean Park Hong Kong is a unique combination of marine life, entertainment shows, natural scenery, and thrilling rides. It is an ideal attraction for families with kids. Meet pandas, dolphins, and sea lions, explore rainforests and ride roller coasters. We take care of the tickets and transfers to save your time and energy (no lining up for tickets).
- Tour Code: HKSIC-45
- Tour Duration: 9½ hours
- Highlights: one-day general admission ticket, round-trip seat-in-coach transfer (designated hotels from/to Ocean Park), TSL Jewelry Factory
- Departure Time: approx. 7:50am to 8:40am (times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions)
The tour coach will pick you up at the designated hotels. Please go to one of the hotels by yourself if you are not already staying at one of them. One day before departure, you will get a fax with detailed information about the collection time and place (and directions if no there is no free collection service at your hotel), the itinerary, sightseeing information, and emergency number of the tour operator in your hotel in Hong Kong. After collection, you will be transferred directly to Ocean Park for a memorable day.
Ocean Park is a world acclaimed theme park where you can enjoy amazing marine life, nature, and exciting thrill rides in over 60 attractions. The park features one of the world's top 10 aquariums, Grand Aquarium. Other attractions include exhibits of sea lions, dolphins, birds, red pandas, giant pandas, and some of the rarest animals in the world. In addition to the animals, a large assortment of thrill rides will provide a fun-filled day for all visitors.
Ocean Park daytime admission ticket covers all available games, shows, and rides for the whole day. The itinerary also includes a visit to a jewelry factory. After the tour, you will be returned back to the hotel that you were collected from.
1. About the Booking
Confirmation will be received within one working day, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within two working days, subject to availability.
2. Proof of Age
Proof of age will be requested from all guests prior to admission into the park.
3. Special Notes for a Seat-in-a-Coach Tour
1) A seat-in-coach tour minimizes costs because expenses are shared among a larger group.
2) Seat-in-coach tours are operated by local business partners of China Highlights around China. China Highlights chooses business partners by strict quality standards. The service of a seat-in-coach tour may not always be as considerate as that of a private tour.
3) Visiting one or two shops or markets is always included in a seat-in-coach tour, but there is no pressure to buy if you are not interested. Usually it takes 30-40 minutes, depending on the preference of most of the group members.
4) A seat-in-coach tour usually consists of more than five people. You will have a local guide and use a 24-or-45-seat air-conditioned coach. We will pick you up at some appointed hotels at an appointed time. In contrast, a private tour provides a private car and guide, and we will pick you up at your hotel.
4. Cancellation Policy
If we are not able to implement the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other condition we are not able to foresee and avoid, we will inform you at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions, and the final bill shall be settled based on the service we actually provide.
Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
About China Highlights
Since 1998 we've guided everyone ranging from US presidents, Australian Geographic and retired backpackers. Our goal is to create unique trips that take you off-the-beaten path, helping you discover China in a more authentic way. Our motto: "Discovery Your Way!"
Camping on the Great Wall
Did a hike of the wild Great Wall, which was an amazing experience. Highly recommended if you want to get away from the crowds. Many thanks to my guide, Oliver, who was first class. Hiked, climbed, had a bbq and camped on the Jiankou section of the Great Wall. The views were serene. An unforgettable memory! more