Yangtze Gold 1 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (10.1.-10.7, 2017) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.16.-2.22, 2018). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Board the ship from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and departs Chongqing at 10:00pm.(Dinner is not included)|
|Day 2||Taichi exercise. Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am). Captain’s Welcome Banquet. Captain’s Welcome Dancing Party in Ball Room.|
|Day 3||Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Sailing through the Qutang Gorge. Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges(8:00am-1:00pm). Sailing through Xiling Gorge. Farewell Buffet. Sails through the 5-steps Ship locks.|
|Day 4||Have buffet Breakfast on board, and disembark at Maoping pier of Yichang. Shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam Site Take a bus to Yichang say goodbye.|
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Arrive at Maoping Pier from Yichang to board the ship. (Dinner is not included).|
|Day 2||Taichi exercise. Pass though Xiling Gorge. Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam Site. Pass though the 5-steps ship locks. Captain’s Welcome Banquet.|
|Day 3||Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Sailing through the Wu Gorge. Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges (8:00am-12:00pm). Sailing through the Qutang Gorge.|
|Day 4||Taichi exercise. Shore excurison to Fengdu Ghost City(8:30am-10:30am). Captain’s Farewell Banquet. Talent Show Party in Ballroom.|
|Day 5||Arrives in Chongqing at 9:00am.|
Note: The fee of the optional tours should be paid by cash or credit card on board.
- First Navigation: 2011
- Length: 136m
- Width: 19.6m
- Passengers: 350
- Gross Tonnage: 4600T
Yangtze Gold 1 is the largest and most luxurious cruise on the Yangtze River. It is equipped according to the standard of a deluxe 5-star ship, and is able to provide all the comforts that you may expect.
Yangtze Gold 1 is a new 5-star deluxe cruise ship commencing service in May 2011. It is designed and equipped according to international 5-star hotel standards, including a luxurious revolving open air lobby. The length of the ship is 136 meters and is 19.6 meters wide. There are 148 cabins onboard, accommodating a total capacity of 350 passengers. Each cabin has a private balcony with full-length observation window and is furnished with unique and refined interior decoration.
Rooms are not internet equipped and the ship has internet cafes which can be used for a fee.
Note: The staff on the ship can prepare vegetarian food for our customers. Please inform our travel advisor if you want vegetarian food on the ship. Take care of your belongs when you disembark and go upstairs. Your guide will pick you up at the exit.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
- 6F: Sun Deck (VIP Restaurant, Panoramic Bar, Meeting Room, Cigar Bar)
- 5F: Observation Deck (Wine Bar, Multi-function Auditorium, Cinema, Surfing Swimming Pool)
- 4F: Bridge Deck (Shopping Center, Guest Rooms)
- 3F: Promenade Deck (Internet Bar, Shopping Center, Guest Rooms)
- 1F: Main Deck (Gym, Spa, Clinic Center, Beauty Salon)
- 2F: Upper Deck (Lobby, Business Center, Guest Rooms, Dining Restaurant)
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Observation Decks
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Health Clinic
- Conference Hall
- Games Room
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Playroom
- Free Mineral Water
- Central Air Conditioning
- Multifunction Hall
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage