Yangtze Gold 2 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (10.1.-10.7, 2017) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.16.-2.22, 2018). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Board the ship from 06:00pm to 08:00pm and departs Yichang at night--11:00am.(Dinner is not included)|
|Day 2||Taichi exercise. Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am). Captain’s Welcome Banquet. Captain’s Welcome Dancing Party in Ball Room.|
|Day 3||Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Sailing through the Qutang Gorge. Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges((1:30pm-5:30pm). Sailing through Xiling Gorge. Farewell Buffet. Sails through the 5-steps Ship locks at 12am at midnight.|
|Day 4||Have buffet Breakfast on board, and disembark at Maoping pier of Yichang. Shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam Site Take a bus to Yichang say goodbye.|
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Arrive at Maoping Pier from Yichang to board the ship. (Dinner is not included).|
|Day 2||Taichi exercise. Pass though Xiling Gorge. Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam Site. 08:30-10:30 Pass though the 5-steps ship locks. 11:30-15:30|
|Day 3||Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Sailing through the Wu Gorge. Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges (8:00am-12:30pm). Sailing through the Qutang Gorge.|
|Day 4||Taichi exercise. Shore excurison to Fengdu Ghost City(8:30am-10:30am). Captain’s Farewell Banquet. Talent Show Party in Ballroom.|
|Day 5||Arrives in Chongqing at 9:00am.|
Note: The fee of the optional tours should be paid by cash or credit card on board.
- First Navigation: 2012
- Length: 149.95m
- Width: 24m
- Passengers: 570
- Gross Tonnage: 17000T
The first voyage of Yangtze Gold 2 was in May, 2012. With a length of 149.95 meters and width of 24 meters, the cruise ship has six decks and can accommodate 570 passengers. It is a magnificent "Floating Super Five-Star Hotel", a five-star luxury cruise ship of the new generation on the Yangtze River; the first one with helipads on a ship on the Yangtze River. The six-story cruise ship comprises one presidential suite, three executive suites, five king-size executive rooms, six standard executive rooms, eight deluxe king-size rooms, 173 luxury standard rooms and 20 inward-view rooms.
Features of Yangtze Gold 2
- The longest and widest cruise ship on the Yangtze River.
- The most comfortable bed in every standard room.
- The largest number of sightseeing elevators.
- The biggest and most luxurious presidential suite.
- The only one with helipads.
- The only one with a large double-story movie theater.
- The only one with a large meeting room for simultaneous interpretations.
- The one with minimal noise.
Why Choose Yangtze Gold 2?
- All the bedding and bathroom supplies are of a five-star rating.
- Every room is connected to the direct drinking water system.
- A four-floor magnificent hall with high crystal cell.
- Open air pool for surfing and swimming.
- Separated broadcast systems.
- High-speed Internet club.
- Smart bathroom facilities in the presidential suite and deluxe suites.
- Private VIP room, secretary room and guard room.
- Every room has its own sightseeing balcony where guests can enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Yangtze River.
WiFi: RMB300 per person per voyage or RMB100 per person per day
Upgrade to VIP restaurant: RMB300 per person per voyage (VIP restaurant is more quiet, private and not crowded.)
Tipping Special Note: All passengers of Yangtze Gold Cruises are required to pay RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Note: The staff on the ship can prepare vegetarian food for our customers. Please inform our travel advisor if you want vegetarian food on the ship. Take care of your belongs when you disembark and go upstairs. Your guide will pick you up at the exit.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
- 6F: Sun Deck (Sun Deck Bar, Private Dining Hall, VIP Restaurant, KTV Lounge, Racing Track, Jogging Track, Mini Gold Course, Helicopter Apron)
- 5F: Recreation Deck (Chess & Poker Room, Multi-function Hall, Cigar Bar)
- 4F: Bridge Deck (Library, Billards)
- 3F: Promenade Deck (Business Center, Medical Center)
- 1F: Main Deck (Movie Theater, Spa & Foot Massage, Fitness Club)
- 2F: Upper Deck (Main Dining Hall, Snack Bar, Lobby Bar, Children's Playground, Beauty Salon, Lobby, Central Monitor Room, PA System, Photo Shop)
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Obervation Decks
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Life Jackets
- Health Clinic
- Conference Hall
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Business Center
- Multifunction Hall
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage