Beijing offers plenty of fun for your kids. They will marvel at the sight of numerous historical monuments, and they also will be very proud to tell their friends that they climbed the Great Wall. But if they are likely to get bored and tired with grand museums and the like, remember to add some fun activities just for them, and they will be more amenable during your tour. In Beijing, there are abundant fun activities and attractions to keep the little ones entertained. Check out our China Family Tours, or contact us for a customized family tour to China.
Beijing World Park
Summary: Beijing World Park is a theme park of world landmarks in miniature with cultural performances.
- Opening hours: 09:00 - 21:00 (summer), 09:00 - 17:00 (winter)
- Address: 158 Fengbao Road, Huaxiang, Fengtai District
- Visiting time: one day
Shijingshan Amusement Park
Summary: Shijingshan Amusement Park is a large amusement park with exciting recreational facilities and statues of Disney characters.
- Opening hours: 09:00 - 17:00, daily
- Address: 25, Shijingshan Rd.
- Getting there: Metro Line 1, Bajiaoyou Leyuan Station.
- Visiting time: one day
Pacific Underwater World
Summary: The Pacific Underwater World consists of Cabin Walking Zone, Touching Pool, Penguin House, Underwater Tunnel, and Marine Animal Performance Pool, etc. In the Penguin House, there are more than 30 penguins. Visitors can watch the interesting scene when penguins fighting for fishes.
- Opening time: 9: 00-17: 30(Mon-Thu), 8: 30-23: 00 (Fri-Sun)
- Address: At the foot of China Central Television Tower
Summary: Indoor playground with lots of fun activities for kids. Shows and arts and crafts classes are available at weekends.
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 09:00 C 17:30, Sat-Sun and holidays 09:00 C 19:00
- Address: 4 Gongti South Road, Chaoyang District
- Visiting time: Flexible
Ancient Coin Exhibition Hall
Summary: The Ancient Coin Exhibition Hall is a museum exhibiting the different types of currency used throughout Chinas history.
- Opening hours: 09:00 - 16:00 (Tue - Sun)
- Address: Desheng Men Jianlou, Second North Ring Rd., Xi Cheng District
- Visiting time: 2 hrs
- Getting there: Metro Line 2, Jishui Tan Station, use Exit A
Blue Zoo Beijing
Summary: Mutianyu is the favorite section for exploring with (young) kids. We recommend taking the cable car up to Tower 14, walking down to Tower 6, and then taking the toboggan down. That’s something to look forward to! The kids will love it.
Top Beijing Tours
- 9-Day China Family Classic Tour: Beijing, Xi’an, and Shanghai
- Family-friendly activities are included, making this classic China tour a perfect choice for a family vacation.
- 2-Day Beijing Boutique Tour
- Explore the Great Wall at Mutianyu, the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven, etc.